Skip to content
- Peak Tools delivers products ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA* – (Subject to conditions).
- We primarily use Australia Post for most products, however, we also use third party courier’s where an item is too large.
Alternatively, you can arrange your own freight for pick up instore.
Delivery Terms and Conditions:
- Upon finalizing your online order, Peak Tools will organize the cheapest and the fastest delivery as calculated based on goods ordered and the delivery location. We will always strive to supply the most reasonable cost for the customer and would ask for your understanding when shipping conditions change.
- Standard Flat rate prices are based up to 20kg and nothing greater than 50cm cubic volume/weight parcels. If your order exceeds the maximum weight or volume you will be notified immediately as shipping/postage cost will vary.
- Some products may carry Special Delivery Conditions and may cost more than the standard site quoted rates when shipping outside metro areas. Please check the product description and ask us for further details if it is not clearly specified on the product.
- When Peak Tools has promotions of “free shipping”, please note that this will only apply to customers in metropolitan areas around Australia. Free Shipping does not apply to regional areas nor mid to oversized stock. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information about shipping costs.
- All Large stock items for shipping such as ladders, oversized tool kits & boxes/chests, pallet jacks, drop & table saws, wheelbarrows (to name a few) within metro areas will need to be quoted.
- Peak Tools reserves the right to change the freight and handling costs as we see fit.
- Peak Tools does not include shipping/postage insurance as part of any product purchased (this also includes any free shipping promotions that we may run) and will incur an additional charge to protect our customers from any lost goods. Peak Tools does not accept liability for any goods lost in transit without insurance. Please contact us on email@example.com to purchase insurance once you have placed your order. Please quote your order number in your email correspondence to us.
- Upon receiving your goods, we strongly recommend you immediately inspect your purchased items that have been delivered to you or that you collect from a Peak Tools store, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
- When you have signed for your delivered products, this means that you have received your ordered products, you have taken ownership of the goods and that the products are in a condition which they function according to their nature and purpose (i.e. in good working order). Peak tools shall not be liable for any damage to the products once the delivery note has been signed.
- Please ensure that your goods have been shipped correctly without damage when receiving stock. A signed goods returned will be accepted as damaged in transit if signed for by with the shipping company.
Additional options open to all our online customers, including:
- Priority Same Day – Delivery Orders will need to be placed over the phone on(02) 9533 6608. All Same Day delivery customers will be contacted prior to dispatch to ensure they are available to receive stock from the courier as transit time can be anywhere between 3-5 hours.
- Priority Orders must be placed by 2pm (AEST) Monday – Thursday and by 1pm (AEST) Friday to guarantee same day delivery. Peak Tools is closed on public holidays; we will deliver your order the next business day.
- Priority orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be processed on the following working day. Any specific information about your delivery will be forwarded to you at that time. Delays may occur if the ordered products are not in Stock. Peak Tools carries 90% of advertised stock.
- In store Pickup -This option allows you to pick up your order from our Peakhurst store at no added cost. Once your order has been placed, we will contact you to advise you when your order will be ready for pickup. All instore pickup’s must be during our operating hours. These are between 7:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday and 8am-12pm on Saturday).
Further Information or Additional Queries:
- Please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly staff members to answer any further queries or concerns you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org