1. Website Content
- Peak Tools may, at any time, add or remove content from this website without notice
- Although Peak Tools endeavours to confirm the accuracy of any information published on this website, you agree that Peak Tools cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to Peak Tools or by manufacturers or suppliers changing product specifications without notice to Peak Tools. You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of products before you purchase.
- The information, materials and services in this website is provided for general information purposes only. It is current at the time of first publication. It is not legal or other professional advice or intended to be comprehensive. You are responsible for determining the validity, quality and relevance of any information, material or service assessed and to take appropriate independent advice before acting or relying on any of it to ensure that it meets your particular requirements. You should report any error or omission in any information, material or service, via contact us.
- This website may feature or display third party advertising or content. By featuring or displaying such advertising or content, Peak Tools does not in any way represent that Peak Tools recommends or endorses the relevant advertiser, its products or services.
- Peak Tools nor any third party will be liable for any errors in content, or for any actions you take in reliance on them. You nor any other person may hold Peak Tools liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in respect of such content, the transmission or delivery of such content or any loss or damage arising from any of them.
- Peak Tools may promote, advertise or sponsor functions, events, offers, competitions or other activities which may be conducted online or offline and which may be conducted by third parties. These activities may be subject to separate terms and conditions. You participate in any such activities entirely at your own risk. Peak Tools does not accept any responsibility in connection with your participation in activities conducted by any other party.
2. Your Use of the Website
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this website or the servers and networks that host this website. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of this website or the content.
- You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- Peak Tools may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing access to this website to you, or to guests or members generally, at its discretion and without prior notice to you.
- Peak Tools may in its sole discretion restrict your access to this website. If Peak Tools does this, you may be prevented from accessing all or parts of the website, your account details or other content contained in your account. Peak Tools will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
- As electronic websites are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to this website is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis only.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- The Peak Tools logos are the intellectual property of Peak Tools.
- Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person. Peak Tools makes no representations or warranties that your use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
- You may view this website and its contents for personal and non-commercial use only, you may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without the prior written consent of Peak Tools or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
- You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of this website nor any computer software or code contained in this website, nor may you decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to this website.
- If you correspond or otherwise communicate with Peak Tools, you automatically grant to Peak Tools an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on this website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products.
4. Secure Data and Transmissions
- Given the nature of the internet, Peak Tools cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure, free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems and Peak Tools does not warrant that your access to the website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected. Whilst Peak Tools and its third parties take precautions to protect information, Peak Tools does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any content or information you transmit via the website. You therefore transmit to the website at your own risk. However, once Peak Tools or its third party receives your transmission, Peak Tools and its third parties will take reasonable steps to preserve its security. If you become aware of any problems with the security of the website, please contact us immediately.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use to access the website or any website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, neither Peak Tools nor its third parties will accept any responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website, any website or any linked website.
Cookies may be used on this website to gather data in relation to this website and you consent to this (although you may be able to disable cookies on your web browser).
6. Use of Your Information and Material
Peak Tools appreciates any suggestions (“unsolicited ideas”) you may have regarding ways in which this website may be improved or materials which may be added to this website. Any unsolicited ideas that you submit will not be regarded as confidential and will become the property of Peak Tools. Peak Tools may use, reproduce, disclose, publish, modify, adapt and transmit them to others, without restriction or any obligation to compensate you.
We at Peak Tools value the relationship we have with our customers and we are committed to responsible information handling practices. Your privacy on the Internet is important to us. Because we gather certain types of information to process orders, we want you to understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. ALL personal information collected on Peak Tools is transmitted over a industry standard 128 bit secure SSL connection using our bank, and never passed on to third parties. Credit Card details are securely collected at the time of payment for the sole purpose of transmitting to the banks for processing. No Credit card information is ever physically stored in the Peak Tools database. We are committed to the Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 – available at: : http://www.privacy.gov.au/publications/ipps.html Access date: 01/05/2005
We use the information you provide in order to:
- fulfill requests for products, services or information,
- provide customer services,
- administer drawings or promotions,
- offer new products and services,
- measure and improve the effectiveness of our Web sites, our marketing efforts, or our services and offers,
- tailor our online or in-store offerings to your preferences,
- administer surveys,
- send marketing communications or
- other business purposes.
We request that children under 17 do not submit or post any information to the site without parent or guardian’s consent. We will not request or knowingly collect from a child any information online that can be traced to the child, such as an e-mail address, name, or information about the child’s family. Unless a parent or guardian consents to such use in advance, we will not knowingly use information that a child provides to us for any marketing, selling or promotional purposes. Also, please note that you may receive business-related communications such as order confirmations, product recall information, Newsletters or other administrative communications. If you have any further questions please contact us through the contact form.
- Peak Tools make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this website or to its availability, functionality or performance, except as otherwise provided under any applicable law.
- Peak Tools do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including through negligence or matters outside their control), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do they accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on, or accessed through, this website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Peak Tools disclaim any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website or the information that it contains.
- The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, Peak Tools exclude all liability of any of them in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of, or related to, the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website through email. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, interruption of business, loss of data, income or profit, loss of, or damage to property, and third-party claims. If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, Peak Tools limit their liability to the re-supply of the relevant information or services.
- You agree to indemnify Peak Tools and other persons involved in the creation of this website from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy and trade mark infringement.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction